Ate worms and cockroaches and died

Winner-eating cockroaches, which was held in a pet store in Deerfield Beach (Florida, USA), died on the spot. Eyewitnesses reported that the 32-year-old Edward Archbold immediately after the announcement that he won, complained of discomfort, then he began to vomit, and then he lost consciousness. The man was taken to the hospital, but to save his life failed. According to the Sheriff's Office, the man ate a few dozen worms and cockroaches. True, the other participants will also eagerly eats insects, feeling unwell and did not complain at the moment alive and well.

Ate worms and cockroaches and died

 

Ate worms and cockroaches and died Ate worms and cockroaches and died